RGBlink X2 is a multiple output video processor, offering up to 16 outputs via four card-frame style slots. Output signal choices include HDMI, 3G-SDI, HDBaseT and H.264. On the input side there are similarly four slots, supporting up to a total of 16 video inputs. Options for input include VGA, CVBS, USB Media, 3G-SDI, HDBaseT as well as a multi-signal 4K in option.
X2 combines truly seamless, fade in fade out, glitch-free switching with advanced scaling technologies to meet the requirements of high-quality, high-resolution video applications, and with multi-mode operations built right in, X2 can equally be used as a video wall processor, a presentation processor or a dynamic router.
EDID management is built in enabling wide signal support, and facilizing any-signal cross-conversion for output. Real-time resolution adaptation, color uniformity compensation technology are also on board.
From the front panel operation check status and set IP address, them connect remotely over a LAN to XPOSE for dynamic over-the-wire configuration of X2
X2 is a powerful yet economical solution, ideal for video wall applications, supporting multi-window, multi-layer video configurations across the output pixel space.
- Up to 16 (2K) x 16 (2K) inputs/outputs or 4 (4K) x 16 (2K) (4x4 slots)
- Wide range of user fit smart detect signal choices for input and output
- Auto input format detect and conversion
- EDID Management on board
- Genlock Y and Digital Reference built in
- Real-time resolution adaptation
- Isolated storage and frame rate conversion
- Rotation in 90°increments
- Color uniformity compensation technology
- DSK and Chroma Key features
- Dedicated source preview module (standard with HDMI and H.264)
- Option for redundant hot-swap power supply
- Hot backup and auto-fail over functionality
- User-defined resolution adjustments
- Multi-layer / Multi-window
- Multi-mode - choose from video wall, presentation or dynamic routing
- XPOSE desktop and mobile compatible