Ezcap292 is ezcap latest high-definition medical video recorder designed for quick set up and easy to use, also includes a robust list of features and capabilities. With auto scanning video connections, set up is quick and easy. The front control panel allows users to intuitively record videos and photos in 4.3 inch crystal clear Full HD. Users can built in hard drive for reliable recording, and users can also simultaneously record to USB memory and USB hard drives to archive, share and playback on other devices and locations.
- Record video in USB flash drive or hard disk, up to 1080p resolution.
- Multiple video input: SDI, HDMI, DVI, VGA, YPbPr and CVBS.
- Multiple video output: SDI, HDMI and CVBS.
- With 4.3 inch TFT display, monitor video and operate recorder easily.
- Record medical commentary with surgical video together by microphone input.
- Connect foot padels to recording video and image snapshot.
- Playback recorded video to check surgical procedure directly.
- Connect to PC to work as an USB 3.0 UVC HD video capture card.
- Connect PC to copy the recorded surgical video files in hard disk.
- With remote control.