Magnimage LED-780H is a four-splicing video processor that integrates many functions such as video processing,splicing, switching,multi-screen display and so on.The device integrates various professional input interfaces and supports up to 4Kx2K/60Hz. With its high-quality images,super-resolution point-to-point loading and flexible control methods, it is widely used in multimedia conference rooms,multi-purpose halls,theaters and studios,exhibition halls,etc.
The LED-780H/750H has several times the load capacity of the ordinary video processor,and supports EDID management and custom output resolution.The maximum output of a single machine is 780H up to 15360 pixels,750H up to 7680 pixels,and the refresh rate is up to 120Hz.Greatly improve the utilization of output bandwidth.In addition to this,18 fixed output resolutions are available,and the output image is zoomed point by point according to the actual size of the LED display.
Complete video input interface,including: DVI×2,HDMI×2,DP×1(supports 4K),can also expand 2K input source two channels(VGA, DVk SDI selectable) or 4K input source(DPl.l, HDMll.4 optional) all the way.And support network,USB and RS232 serial port control,easy to interconnect with a variety of video equipment control.
- Single Machine Supports 2 Screens Splicing
- For horizontal/vertical, equal/unequal splicing.
- 2 independent outputs
- LED-750H supports maximum 7 inputs. It canbe used as matrix of 7 inputs and 2 outputs. It can also control 2 different screen with independent content. Any input can be quickly switched to any output without the black or signal break-off.
- Multiple cascade
- Cooperates with video server, graphic card split the signal and outputs to multiple
- LED-750Hs, and cascade to achieve ultra wide splicing.
- 4 Layers Output
- In the non-splicing mode, each port is able to display 4 independent layers. Input signal, size and position of them can be setup separately.
- Preview Switching
- When preview switch is on, DVI 1 output will work as the preview, and DVI 2 work as the program output. Save the preview to the user-defined preset(for switching convenience), and then press the TAKE key to realize seamless switching. The fade duration can be set. The picture shows how 3 layers and 1 layer switch with fade in and fade out.